Yay! Let the fun begin! Are you ready for your exciting tarot journey? I sure am.
This is an investment for your soul and you will discover that you can use your tarot cards again and again. The best part about tarot, in my opinion, is that you actually never stop learning it. Still, after many years of reading tarot for clients and myself, I learn new things about this amazing divination tool. This constantly deepens my readings. However if you never have used tarot cards, or are really new to this art, then it is nice to start somewhere. And that is the purpose of this course.
Even though you wont get fully educated in the art, (which you, nor I, basically never will be) I can promise you that you will find deep joy and connection to your cards after this course. You will feel much more comfortable on picking them up and pulling a card for yourself or others.
Before you start with the video lessons:
Before you dive into the video lessons of this course I would like to suggest that you have a couple of things ready and at hand:
- A tarot card deck. You can of course complete this course without your own tarot deck, but you will get most out this course if you actually do the lessons with tarot cards.🔮
- A notebook dedicated to this course. It might come in handy to have a designated notebook for this course and you tarot journey after you have done all the lessons. This will help you when you do the different tasks I suggest in the lessons📝
- An open mind and kindness towards yourself! Be kind to yourself, but dear to challenge your intuition and comfort zone. The sooner you get going and actually start to use your cards, the better! I promise you that you will discover a powerful and magickal world, both around and within you, when you start using this tool. 💜
This is what you are going to learn in this online course:
- Lesson 1: Get Started with your Tarot Cards:
- In this lesson you will learn a easy system that makes tarot much more fun to learn. You get a PDF-handout that helps you get started pulling cards and actually understanding them. 🔮
- Lesson 2: Become Bff’s with your Tarot Cards:
- You will learn some exciting and fun techniques that will help you to really know your tarot deck. Being Bff’s with your deck will make your readings unique and deeper. 💚
- Lesson 3: Meaning of the tarot cards: The Minor Arcana:
- In this lesson I give you a little run-through The Minor Arcana.
- You will se the big picture and system that The Minor Arcana is built upon.
- Meet and understand the court cards. 👑
- Lesson 4: Meaning of the tarot cards: The Major Arcana:
- In this lesson I give you a little run through The Major Arcana.
- Let’s travel along with the archetypes in the eyes of The Fool. 🥾🌄
- Lesson 5: Get Confident With Your Tarot Card readings:
- Learn exciting, powerful and easy techniques which will help you to trust yourself ,and never pull the wrong cards.🌟
- Lesson 6: Using Tarot Spreads + The Tarot Journey Continues:
- I give my my best tips on how you can with ease and compassion continue your tarot-journey and let you know how you can deepen your tarot-knowledge base.
- I will show you my favourite tarot spreads and teach you how you can use them. 🔮
- Also I will link to some of mye favourite tarot-teachers, books and courses 📚
I wish you a blessed and fun Tarot Journey and so happy that you are here!
Love and light from Ragna🧙🏻♀️