Welcome to lesson 1 in this online course. Finally you are getting started with your tarot journey, wohoo!
But first: : Make sure to download the PDF-handout to this lesson. You will need this throughout the course, and maybe longer (I still use these sheets sometimes). You have access to this course and download for life, so feel free to print it and use it as much as you like. There are some space to doodle on the PDF, but I recommend that you have a own notebook for your tarot adventure.
Download and have it ready before you start the video lessons👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
In this lesson you will:
- Get started with your tarot journey! Finally words come into action. Hey, ho let’s go!
- Get a downloadable PDF-handout that will help you to:
- Get a rough overview on the system that tarot is build on.
- Start pulling and practising “Tarot Card of the Day” and understand what the card means.
- Have fun, set doubt aside and get started with tarot! 💜
Start practising “Tarot Card of the Day”! (See PDF-handout and video for details).
Video for Lesson1:
Have fun and be kind to yourself on this journey!✨
Tarot Blessings from Ragna🧙🏻♀️